7 Jan 2012

Return of the blazer

awkward face... still need to master the art of smiling and posing
why does hair always looks messier in photos?

 Blazer: New look, T-shirt:Topshop, Skirt: h&m, Belt: Dorothy Perkins

Went out for dinner again last night but with my lovely boyfriend this time and this is what i wore, had some lovely food at Frankie and Bennie's [although was spoilt slightly by the children's birthday party that decided to sit next to us!] I'm a big fan of Frankie and Bennie's, there bruchetta is amazingly good!

I'm not sure what happened to my hair, i was in a rush and well this is what i came up with! slightly disappointed as it looks unbelievably messy in the above photos.

Hope your all having a lovely weekend. I'm currently sitting at home in my pj's with a bad throat and headache after a long shift at work.

Tanesha Marie x

3 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Love the casual tee and blazer together, gives a really nice balanced, polished look! I love Frankie & Benny's too :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. looooove your blog, it's so cute! :)
    this outfit is so nice, especially the blazer

    lausloft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit honey! The belt and nails really set it off :)

    ReplyDelete