26 Jan 2012

Random questions tag

 
 The lovely Megan from http://www.velvetbows.me/ tagged me in her post. This reminds me of the myspace days!

The Rules:
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this’! You legitimately have to tag 11 people.


 The Random Facts:
1. I'm dyslexic and struggle with my spelling yet I'm still determined to write.
2. I've wanted to be an author since i was in year 2.
3. I secretly love made Chelsea
4. I once performed drama in front of princess Ann
5. I use to want to be an Olympic swimmer [part time while i was writing my book of course ;) ]
6. I'm really awkward around people
7.I didn't wear make-up until i was 16
8. I have two tattoos, including a UV tattoo
9. I was bullied at school for my hair, the way i looked, the fact i worked hard and nearly everything i did...
10.I commute to university and spend half of my day running and waiting for trains
11.People rarely say my name right when they read it.

Velvet Bows questions:

1. Dream Job? Features Editor for a glossy fashion magazine
2. Item of Makeup you would never go without? concealer
3. Drink preference at Starbucks?! vanilla latte mmmmmm although i miss the Christmas dark cherry mocha (where did it go this year?)
4. Most played songs on your ipod? i don't own an ipod =[
5. Favourite new band/artist?
6.Twitter or Facebook? facebook
7. Favourite Nail Polish? number 7 magnetic polish
8. One thing you wish you had? a canon 600d!
9. Your favourite place to be? curled up in bed with my electric blanket on... such a granny at heart
10. What was your New Years Resolution, and have you stuck to it? to blog more, and so far so good! 
11. All time favourite blog? http://schoee.blogspot.com/

My questions

1. Most embarrassing moment?
2. Worst beauty product you have used?
3. Favourite current fashion trend?
4. What would you do if you won the lottery?
5. What is your favourite book?
6. If you could choose one person to be stuck on a desert island with who would it be? 
7. What is your biggest guilty pleasure? 
8. What is your dream job?
9. Favourite quote?
10. Worst beauty trend you have ever tried?
11. Happiest memory?

And now for the people I'm going to tag... 
Remember ill be doing a giveaway soon, you have to be in it to win it!

9 comments:

  1. aww thank you!! :)
    very interesting facts, how do you pronounce your name?!
    laur x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your welcome! =]

    You say it how its spelt Tan-e-sha however people usually say Tan-i-sha, Tan-a-shay and all sorts! no logic in it at all.

    I dont know if that made any sence haha!

    Tanesha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought so but i wasnt 100% sure! noone pronounces my surname (dowsland) right at all :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo thanks! this looks like a fun post :) I'm sure I'll get round to doing it soon as :D

    cute post i love the photo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. dw i feel you on the whole name thing , mines mantenso , you'd think that it'd be straight forward being made up of 3 english words but nope people still get it wrong!haha
    mantenso xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you want a Canon - get one! :-) I'd been lusting for one for years, and finally just did it!

    If you go to Jessops you can pay 6 months interest free so you aren't paying a huge bulk of the cost straight away.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks tanesha, i have the same problem, my surname is 'kiely' but pronounced 'kylie,' utterly confusing for everybody i meet! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the glasses. I love your fashion sense its so quirky and great blog, just started following xx

    http://elefont-at.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete