29 Jan 2012

Pink & Red


Huge photo of the shoes was needed, these are probably my favourite pair of shoes (that says a lot considering the amount i own). 
Last night i went to my friends 21st party so it was a chance to get all glamed up (yes i used the word glam and yes I'm using lots of brackets!). I went for a slight 40's looks as personally I'm a big fan of vintage. The top was rather daring as my back was practically naked however i loved it non the less. And i was wearing jeans so i think it was OK to show a bit of back. 

I have a feeling I'm breaking every rule by wearing red lipstick with a pink top? but i just wouldn't feel as dressed up withing some red lipstick to complete the look. 

I really want to buy more vintage looking or genuine vintage items, any ideas were i can get some from?

Everything I'm wearing is from New Look minus the shoes that i got from Asos.

Tanesha Marie

p.s sorry this post seems rather scattered I'm so tired!

9 comments:

  1. love that top especially the back!
    mantenso xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the back of the that top! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how much I love this!! The pink top is gorgeous, especially the cut-out back detail. And the red lipstick not only suits you but looks fabulous with the pink top. As for the shoes, I can certainly see why they're your favourites :)

    <3 Shawna
    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty top!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. that top and those shoes ! gorgeous xx

    www.dream1ncolour.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colors!

    (www.the-parisienne.com)
    Maybe we can follow each others!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooooooooooh. I love those shoes. I find it so hard to wear coloured shoes though, I can never think what to wear with them and always buy black.

    But I do have a LOT of them. Haha.

    Emily x
    www.incurablycurious.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shoes and your top! You look gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete