22 Jan 2012

OOTD


Blouse: Topshop, Skirt (kids section in the sale!) : New look, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Stole: New look,  Necklace: Dorothy Perkins.

Hello, another outfit photo for you. Off out to the pub with a few friends and this is what I put together. I’m not one for jeans on a night out... not even to the pub so this maxi skirt allowed me to cover up in the cold without looking too drab. I couldn't resist putting the fur stole on over the top; it makes me feel so glamorous! I’m going to miss this little beauty when the weather warms up. 

Also wearing my Max factor Ruby Tuesday lipstick, one of my favourite red lipsticks. 

Tanesha Marie x

9 comments:

  1. Oh I love that blouse with the maxi skirt! Xxx

    streetprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya I found your blog on #bblogger it's really lovely, I've read quite a few of your blog posts now too! :D I love love love your red lipstick with this outfit! It makes the whole outfit come together and make it look really classy! Oh and I followed!

    islaay.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit, I must get one of those maxi skirts because they always look so easy to put on to get a bit more dressed up, lovelyyy :)

    I've awarded you the cute blog award! xx
    http://lausloft.blogspot.com/2012/01/cute-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! If you follow my blog and comment saying you did, I'll follow yours back!

    xoxo
    thenotebookofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! An elegant outfit indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that stole!

    I've tagged you in my random facts post! http://www.velvetbows.me/2012/01/random-facts-questions-tag.html xx

    ReplyDelete