20 Jan 2012

Leopard & Leather



 Jacket- Dorothy Perkins, cotton blouse- primark, jeans- new look, converse- all star, rings- hand made by a lovely girl at uni, new look & topshop.

Hello, just a little ootd for you here. Went to the cinema last night so came up with this comfy outfit... nothing more annoying then sitting in the cinema and being uncomfortable! It's been so long since I've worn my leopard print converse, I'm not sure why because they are so comfy! Really must start to wear them more.

Also wearing a new MUA foundation i picked up for £2 yesterday morning so expect a review soon.

10 comments:

  1. Loving the leopard print converse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i NEED them converse!!!! i love!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeek these trainers are so good!! Converse are super comfy once they've been worn in, I have the boring white ones they are my shopping shoe:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are the best converse ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you! i should really wear them more =] x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shirt and shoes. Great post:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i need the converse !!! I have had my eyes on these for ages, i am jel :)

    http://meggturner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?




    eZeeBags

    ReplyDelete
  9. just linked this article on my Facebook account. it’s a very interesting article for all.


    Leather Note Jotter

    ReplyDelete