12 Dec 2011

New products...

Just a few new products to share with you today!


ignore the messy hair and tired looking skin... its been a long week of essay writing!

 To celebrate handing in my last piece of coursework of the term I took a little trip into town and picked up three new products. The first was a lipstick by number 7 in shade berry, the perfect autumn shade!
I love the colour of this product and it certainly makes my lipstick collection that little bit more complete, there is only one downfall however. It’s far too glossy for my liking, I’m not a fan of lip-gloss personally it’s just so sticky! I think I’ll make an exception for this product though as I truly love the colour. 


 The second product is sleeks new brow kit, usually I’m low maintenance with my brows a little bit of pencil and I’m off. However this product caught my eye after reading so many positive reviews. Let’s just say I understand what everyone is raving about, its affordable, easy to use and long lasting. 






The third item is something I nearly picked up last year but sadly missed so when I noticed boots had it back this Christmas I couldn’t help myself!




Isn’t the packaging lovely? I’m not usually one for celebrity make up but this palette genuinely looked good?! The make-up range designed by Fearne Cotton is beautifully packaged and I can’t resist pretty things.
I’ve used a few of the colours already today (always fun to play around with new products) and I’m so glad I bought it. I’m not usually one to wear much eye make-up but i really want to start.
This is the perfect starting kit, there is a great range of colours and there all well pigmented. 

Lastly I just want to thank my new followers! I appreciate every follow i get. 

Tanesha x

2 comments: