1 Nov 2012

My life is a book




Jacket: Dorothy Perkins, Dress: Tesco, Boots: Asos, Hair courtesy of halo*

Hands up if you've been feeling ill and rough in the last week?! I think everyone has and I'm certainly no exception on Sunday evening I came over really sick and I won’t go into description about the vomiting that took place but let’s just say I haven't looked photo worthy for a few days. I actually took these photos on Saturday when me and my boyfriend took a stroll around my local park but as I said I've been ill so I haven't had the chance to post them. 

Today I've been busy starting the Nanowrimo challenge that challenges writers to write 50,000 words in a month. That works out to be about 1666 a day, so far I've completed most of today's word count (only 100 to go, can’t be too hard right?) If there's any budding writers out there I challenge you to give it a go, and maybe we can swap work at the end?

What did everyone get up to yesterday for Halloween? I hope you all had a spooktacula evening. I spent the day in London visiting family.

10 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous here, the dress is such a beautiful colour!
    It was mine and my boyfriend's 1 year anniversary on Halloween haha - I hope you had a nice time in London with your family. I love your blog and so I'm following it right away! xxxx

    bellas-wardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is beautiful. I love burgundy!!

    Come and visit my blog :)
    Sunshine & Rain

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a gorgeous outfit! I've been ill to, it sucks! Last night i worked which also sucked! Hope you had fun in London sweet! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this outfit, the dress is lovely. Tesco is strangely becoming one of my favourite places for clothes, they have great items for a great price :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a pretty outfit, and the dress is such a lovely Autumnal colour! x


    http://b-j-s-t.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Firstly, thanks for the comment on my blog, and I'm now following you via GFC :)
    I love your dress, burgundy is my favourite autumn colour and the pleats of the dress look gorgeous!
    Good luck with the writing challenge, I don't know how you make the time for it everyday.
    For Halloween I went to a friend's party and I was the only one who made a real effort with the fancy dress (as usual) :P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful!
    I like your blog!
    Check out mine sometime if you want xx
    http://aimerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a nice outfit! LOVE those boots <3

    http://cositsthebeesknees.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this! Burgundy is my favorite color.


    hannahprim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete