Hello my lovely girlies (& guys?) hope your all having a marvellous week. A few of you have requested I show you how I put my hair into a bun. To be honest I don't do anything spectacular to it but I thought I would share with you my 30 second way I achieve the ballerina bun.
1. Start with fully dry hair
2. Put hair into a pony tail
3. Twist hair into a classic bun
4. I then start to pull my bun looser, this makes the bun appear larger and like i have more hair!
5. Spray hair with hair spray and pin any loose stray hairs in place ( I was in a rush so skipped this stage... that's why mine is a mess!)
Tip: If you have short hair then tease your pony tail as this will create the illusion of having more hair while giving you a bigger bun! (Laughing a little to myself as I accidently typed bum instead of bun! )
Sorry for the small photos, blogger is being a pain. But on the plus side at least you can't see my spots now!
P.S Don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't already!