21 May 2012

I'm finally back


Hello! I am finally back now that all of my university work is done. I haven't had a huge amount of time to try new products in the last few weeks but i have managed to try a few new things that i have received in the prezzie boxes i told you about.

One of the first/ my favourite products so far has to be Clarins HydraQuench Cream-Mask. I'm usually a fan a drugstore products so this is a luxury item for me, but its worth every penny. It's super moisturising, light weight and non greasy. I suffer with dry skin so this product has become my saviour.

I use it once a week in order to ensure it lasts, i wouldn't recommend using it more than this as it may make skin become too greasy!

This is my first Clarins product and i can't wait to try more.

Active Ingrediants:
Hyaluronic acid : helps skin maintain its moisture reserves.
Katafray bark : restructures the corneal layer, prevents dehydration.
Sobier tree bud : boosts microcirculation.
Vitamin E :
protects skin from free radicals. E3P Anti-Pollution Complex protect

Directions: Leave it on for 5-10 minutes before washing off

1 comment:

  1. Clarins normally have mini samples [that aren't so mini] hidden away at their counters so ask next time you're down if you want to try a new product :)

    www.lifeslittlestars.blogspot.com

    welcome back!

    ReplyDelete