25 May 2012

Bring me sunshine

The Sunshine award

Firstly thank you Tess for nominating me for this award.



Rules:
1) Each tagged person must post seven to ten things about themselves.
2) You have to choose and tag 7 people.
3) Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them.

About Myself:
 
1. I've just finished my degree in journalism and English and i find this both equally exciting and scary.
2. I should probable wear glasses most of the time but i find them beyond irritating.
3. I'm currently writing a novel, so hopefully you will be reading it in a few years time.
4. I use to be a performing arts addict, every Saturday i would go to stage school.
5. I love the TV show Glee and i have no shame in admitting it.
6. I can't sing... I am beyond awful but that doesn't stop me trying.
8. I am dyslexic, and that's why this blog is covered in spelling mistakes. But yes i want to be a writer...
9.  Every time i get a new follower or comment a get a little bit excited.
 
 
The Blogs I Award:
 
I'm going to break the rules here and nominate all of my followers for this award, because you all deserve a little bit of sunshine (cheesy!).
 
Tanesha x


 

4 comments:

  1. congrats on this award!
    mantenso xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! feel free to do the award yourself if you like x

    ReplyDelete
  3. following :)

    lilacdreams15.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, I love Glee as well :)
    Tess xoxo

    ReplyDelete