24 Feb 2012

English Rose

Denim jacket and maxi dress: Newlook, Blouse: Select

Hello my little blogging beauties, another outfit of the day for you today. I wore this outfit yesterday to take poppy out for a walk around abington park. It was so lovely being able to wear a denim jacket instead of a huge coat, i still had to wear a chunky cardigan and tights to stay warm but it is England! 

I feel like i should add that i was wearing a bodycon skirt underneath my dress to prevent any see through miss happs (anyone else find their maxi dress to be see through?) in these pictures its become so runched up and really doesn't create a flattering shape. 

Tomorrow I'm planning on posting a bit of a personal blog post on bullying, i want my blog to be a platform where i can express everything and anything. I've been thinking about posting on bullying for a while as its something i feel strongly about... slightly nervous posting something so personal though so please be nice! 

oooo and on a plus note i got called an english rose today ;] o how i do love a compliment, i mean who doesn't?

Tanesha x

3 comments:

  1. Tanesha, I have just discovered your blog and I’m so happy I did, because I absolutely love it! Your style is awesome and you definitely look like an English rose :) . You’ve got a new follower!

    Sara from Diary of a Modern-Day-Lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! I especially love your hair!

    ReplyDelete