5 Jan 2014

L'oreal Paris Elvive Triple Resist Masque | The Weekend Pamper & Review

A hair Masque that promises to strengthen my hair and leave it looking healthier? Don't mind if I do! 


I've started coloring my hair again and using heat to style it daily so it's prone to dryness, split ends, breakage and falls out a lot! This hair masque promises 'intensive care' for 'fragile hair with a tendency to fall out' with reinforcing serum and Arginine 'an essential amino acid and a vital constituent of the hair fibre' which all sounded great, just what i needed! 

The conditioner is a nice thick texture so it doesn't drip everywhere while your waiting the suggested 3 minutes (although i leave it on for 10!), the scent of the masque is fruity without being too over powering and doesn't leave a strong scent behind once you wash it off. 

After the first use my hair looked and felt noticeably softer, I've been using this once a week and my hair's been falling out a lot less. My hair is definitely a lot more manageable and softer when i use this and it doesn't weigh my hair down or make it look greasy.  

This hair masque is definitely a great for a weekend pamper, I like to sit and relax with a face mask on at the same time!  

This is my first post of the new year so HAPPY NEW YEAR! I've actually made a few resolutions this year, i'm going to attempt to be a lot more social. I'm a bit of a hermit and have a lot of friends i need to catch up with so i'm going to make a bigger effort to go out more.

Do you have any resolutions this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment