3 Jul 2012

As a girl You have set your heart On haunting me forever


Jacket: Dorothy Perkins, Tunic: Topshop (available here), Studded flats: Topshop (available here)

The weather has been so miserable today so I took the opportunity to wear my leather jacket. Last year I lived in my leather jacket but this year I've rarely worn it and I don't think I've even featured it on my blog before! 

I've been on a little bit of an online shopping spree in the last week picking up the tunic and studded ballet flats, I'm in love with the shoes I love the edgy twist on a the classic ballet flat. Expect to see these a lot in my upcoming outfit posts. 

Now my lovely amazing followers, have I told you how great you are lately? I have a favour to ask you. Please follow this link here and like, comment, pin, tweet ect my looks to give me the chance to blog for look magazine! It would be such an amazing opportunity and I would love to win. 

16 comments:

  1. I really like your dress! I love the way it's short at the front and long at the back. There are loads of cute dresses like that in Primark... do check them out if you can.

    I sent you a link to my blog on your Elvive blog... have you checked it out? If not, please do so... it would be great if you could comment and follow!

    Here's the link again:

    http://thisismylife1999.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh amazing dress!!

    www.tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes! You've inspired me to try and recreate them.

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely :)
    www.thejewelbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the leather jacket! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your outfit!!! u look very nice ;) great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the whole look! Very stylish & the braided hair makes the look complete!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit, I love the association of your jacket with your white dress ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. gosh you are so pretty! i love topshop flats :) i find them so comfy

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow awesome outfit. you look great ...


    Ivy
    http://manhattanfashionstoryingermany.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a nice outfit! Love the shoes :)
    hellochloerose

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look fantastic, you'd never guess it was so miserable outside! love your hair! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally need a leather jacket like yours ;)The pumps are nice as well,overall a nice outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely outfit very nice blog im following you follow back please
    ♥ SadeeStyle ♥
    www.sadeestyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the leather jacket!

    http://kel--belle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete